Blackout!

  1. People have asked me, can you predict the future via any of the means I share and teach??I can and have projected into what we refer to as the 'future'. Its something though that can be accomplished only in terms of months , weeks and is not easily adapted  to accurately predict in terms of mere days , let alone hours or minutes. Its not impossible , just extremely difficult. If  a viewer knew of a potential calamity, or if the emotional impact of a disaster or event, was powerful enough, then the viewers could conceivably perceive what might or, in my terms, has already happened.
  2. The domino effect would seem to work in reverse. To myself, and those trained in these various methodologies, the 'past' present and future' all exist AT THE SAME TIME !
  3. Until this belief system is encompassed, understood and accepted though, than the person who wishes to be a non physical time traveller, will find it impossible to 'see' the future, or apply retro-cognition .
  4. So, yes, I have had some success in doing both.. more to come.....!

Comments

  1. Hello Michael I recently saw your interview on leak project. I also have a podcast and I'm very interested in remote viewing. I'll leave a link for my channel you can check it out if you want. I would like to have you on my show as well. I had Lynn buchanan on but he just talked about his stories. I want to see if you would do a remote viewing experiment on my podcast that will get peoples interest and I think it would be fun. If your interested email me back at typicalskeptic1@gmail.com and my youtube channel is

    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCu93zN6Q_ygmzRcIa8elTTw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts